This scholarship is geared towards upper class college students, graduate students and PhD. student. All applications will be evaluated on technical quality and appropriateness of subject-matter and should include all details pertaining to the research project.
10. APPLICATION CONTENT:
- TITLE OF PROJECT
- NAME OF PROJECT PROPOSER (ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL)
- UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION AND NAME OF PROJECT ADVISOR (ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL)
- MAXIMUM LENGTH: Three pages or 1,500 words, whichever is less
- PAGE SIZE: Standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper (portrait)
- MARGINS: 1-inch margin throughout (left/right/top/bottom)
- SPACING: Single-spaced
- PARAGRAPHS: Paragraphs should not be separated by a blank line and should be indented.
- FONTS: Character fonts should be 12-point type, Times New Roman or Arial. Please include your complete contact information as well as a brief biography (education, other research projects/interests, etc).
Complete description of project, including project goals, project activities to support goals, location of project and any other information relevant to the project.
Application should be clear and concise and be no more than 1,500 words.
11. PROJECT DELIVERABLES:
Written final report that is reviewed by the project advisor
Final Project report should be submitted to CCREF and follow standard scientific research writing format, two pages long
- EMAIL: Send application and all other application materials (application form and recommendation letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org